Anyway...on the occasion of my 33rd birthday, I offer 33 things that bring joy and feelings of being more blessed by God than I could ever deserve -- they're not necessarily in any particular order as I kept editing and condensing!
2. My boys!
3. mom & dad, Adam & Andrea, Shana & Josh (& of course nieces & nephews)
4. Working on my house/Cory's house/any building project w/ "the guys"
5. Chinese Food
6. all people I "do life" with on Tuesday nights and the children we keep having (#10 in August!)
7. Finding someone to play tennis with that we're well-matched
8. my gym membership
9. all the laughter in my life
10. my ipod
11. Jubilee State Park
12. that I'm healthy
13. good coffee on cold mornings
14. my church -- particularly the people I work with.
16. cooking with Hite
17. planting stuff in the yard
19. Pool Volleyball
20. the smell and look of my yard, just after it's mowed!
21. mountain biking
23. hazelnut lattes
24. Catalyst 2006 -- couldn't have gone with a better group of guys!
25. A2 Conference -- best church conference I've ever been to!
26. swimming with the boys
27. late-night movies
28. Civilization IV
30. my blog readers
31. dark chocolate
33. driving to work watching the sunrise