- Father's Day -- guy ran into my car while I was pulling into church. It's been in the shop for about 10 days and we've been driving a rental car. Hopefully, we'll get it back on Tuesday.
- 2 Weeks Ago -- randomn power surge knocks out our computer. We got a new computer, but for sure it was an expense we weren't prepared for.
- Yesterday -- I was driving home from work, and I saw a car coming at me, fast. They were entering a series of 'S' curves close to my house, and they had drifted into my lane. So I held the white line as long as I could, and then, to avoid colliding with this person head-on, I chose the ditch. My car was taken away on a flat bed tow truck. Rental car number 2.
- Bad things really do happen in threes and so watch out if you've only got two.
- Jennifer and I have been working really hard at our finances -- to get to a place where car accidents and computers getting fried, won't cause a financial crisis. We're close, but not there yet. So there's 2 options to this theory -- 1. God is testing our resolve to do right, or 2. the enemy knows how money can so easily get us down and he is therefore trying to take our our hearts and our resolve.
- Bad karma -- we've done something wrong, and now we're getting ours.
- God is sending us some kind of message -- but we're too dense to get it.
(I've got my theories...how about you?)