Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blogging thoughts?

I'm coming up on my 2-year blogiversary in nine days, so as a pre-cursor, I thought I'd ask for some help... As a reader of this blog, what would you like to see more of? (please be kind and keep it positive -- this isn't an open invitation to tell me what I suck at!) Here are some ideas...
  • more family stuff
  • more biblical stuff
  • more ministry stuff
  • more broncos stuff
  • more book reviews
  • more movie reviews
  • more conference notes
  • more "this is what I struggle with" stuff
  • more links to other blog posts
  • more video posts
  • more pictures

just let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for more ministry stuff, more family stuff and more pictures.

Megan D. Crow said...

I'd say... more family stuff, more ministry stuff, more conference notes, more "this is what I struggle with" stuff, more pictures (I hope there wasn't a limit on how many I could pick! sorry, I like them all!) :)

mark said...

More feedback.... as in after some on post a comment, what do you think about their feedback?