Saturday, October 14, 2006

Back on the Bike...

After a long delay in Atlanta, we finally got into Tucson last night about 10:30 mountain time (12:30am, our time). It's been good to see Ryan & Angie and family. This morning, Ryan and I did some mountain biking at this place. I haven't been on my bike much this summer, and it was a great ride except that I didn't have a helmet and I was trying to ride with regular tennis shoes on clipless pedals (not a good thing). Still, it was a blast! After biking we found a bike shop and I rented a helmet for tomorrow -- we're going here or here. We haven't decided yet. (We're also going to swap out some pedals, so I can stay on better.) Then for lunch we went to a SWEET mexican restaurant -- Taco Bell -- j/k. I don't remember what it was called but it was GOOD food!

No comments: