Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tagged!

Okay, I'm only doing this once! Brian tagged me, and I have a few minutes this morning, so here goes... Three things that scare me. 1. Unidentifiable noises at night 2. Closed Spaces (I'm not clausterphobic, but close) 3. tapeworms -- I mean, seriously, you get one of those and you can say "goodbye" to your social life for quite some time! Three people who make me laugh. 1. My boys 2. John Stewart 3. Dan Luebcke Three things I hate. 1. Stupid drivers 2. Bandwagon sports fans 3. when people take the names of two people that are dating and put them together (e.g. Brad & Jolina = "Brajolina," Ben & Jennifer = Bennifer, Jim & Pam = Jam) Three things I don’t understand. 1. How the Cubs can continue to suck year after year after year when they are owned by a company that has deep pockets 2. Wine (I really want to know more, but I'm just so uneducated) 3. Why the city of Peoria won't make Allen road four lanes all the way out to our church, but keeps approving new subdivisions which will increase the traffic Three things I am doing right now. 1. Drinking a cappacino mixed with coffee from Hucks gas station (it is NOT good) 2. Listening to Mockingbird by Derek Webb 3. Watching people cr0ss the parking lot in the rain Three things I want to do before I die. 1. Travel the trans-Canadian railway with a laptop, a pile of books, and no agenda 2. Write a book 3. Visit every major league baseball stadium Three things I can do. 1. Make a killer pizza. 2. Build a house 3. Sing all the words to "'Round Here" by the Counting Crows Three ways to describe my personality. 1. Fun-loving 2. Melancholoy 3. Passionate Three things I can’t do. 1. Iron clothes 2. work on cars 3. stop myself from kissing my boys about a thousand times a day (this will probably have to stop sometime before they reach their teenage years) Three things I think you should listen to. 1. "Covered in The Dust of the Rabbi" by Rob Bell. 2. August & Everything After by the Counting Crows 3. "I Have a Dream" by MLK Three favorite foods. 1. Homemade pizza 2. Dark Chocolate 3. a good medium-rare steak Three beverages I drink. 1. Coffee (average of 2 cups a day, and when I say cups, I mean large cups), with a little sugar 2. H2O 3. various other stuff -- mostly I drink coffee and water Three shows I watched as a kid. 1. A-Team 2. Cosby Show 3. Incredible Hulk Three people I tag. Dan Chris Swisher

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jam, I hadn't heard the Jim and Pam name before! haha!
Round Here, is one of my very favorite songs! still a little sour they didn't sing it at the concert!!!

Anonymous said...

So I saw a license plate the other day that said JOERIKA and it took me a few minutes to figure it out. Finally I realized it must be Joe and Erika's car. I thought, how neat that they can put their names together like that. Then with brilliance I realized there is nothing cooler than RYANGIE...

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie I told you that I check your blog via the NW one which is still stuck on the original... ok baseball trivia.
Last month we were in San Francisco and we had a big party with 10,000 of us at the AT&T stadium ( Giants). I went down and had someone take my pix on the pitchers mound and from home plate. That's the one that was really shook up during a game with the earthquake. Can't remember the year.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! My license plate is joshana don't diss the name blending!
Just kidding... I am really sick of it myself and definately won't get it on my next car.
Shana