Thursday, December 22, 2005

SNL

For several years I've been sorely disappointed about Saturday Night Live, and I haven't been able to figure out if it's just because my tastes have changed or if it in fact is just not that funny anymore. HOWEVER, the last two weeks (with Alec Baldwin and then Jack Black hosting) have made me laugh again like the good 'ole days. So, that being said, you MUST watch this clip (especially if you (a) are a fan of rap, (b) think that white guys rapping is ALWAYS good humor or (c) think that the Chronicles of Narnia are awesome.

4 comments:

Alice Robbins said...

I could almost see Jim B. and Dan A. doing that rap years ago! Thanks for sharing!

Alice Robbins

Dan Luebcke said...

Dude! EPIC!!!!!!!!

Favorite lines

"Let's hit up Magnolia and mack on some cupcakes." These cupcakes are AMAZING!

"Let's hit up Yahoo Maps to find the dopest route.
I prefer Mapquest!
That's a good one too.
Googlemaps is the best!
True that! Double true!"

And finally, the best line,

"Mr. Pibb and red vines equals crazy delicious."

WORD!

Chris said...

Utterly Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

classic! beastie boys-esque