- Friday afternoon: nap in the hammock on the deck, buried in a pile of quilts -- nothing better!
- Small Group Cookout -- I love my people!!
- Got timing belt replaced on van -- not fun for me, but at least it's done (don't go thinking that I did it myself -- mostly I just handed Cory the tools he needed!)
- Got three dense yews from Hoerrs for $15 a piece (they're normally $55).
- Young Life Banquet! (see previous post)
- Fantasy Football Team pulled off a victory, thanks to L.T.! (the Purple Butterflies are in trouble next week -- the Bye week will decimate the team!)
- New weekly high at The Gathering -- 56! -- praise God!
- Gavin tripped over the rocks around the fire saturday night and landed in the fire pit. Praise God only his left hand was burned! It's not too bad...some blistering, but he sure gave mom & dad a scare! (yes, this is the same kid that fell into a pool this summer!) Again, thank you God for protecting him!