Saturday, August 13, 2005

Leadership Summit Exhaustion

I've never felt so tired after a Leadership Summit. Every break, every lunch and sometimes after the final session, I've been meeting with people, giving tours, swapping ministry ideas, and processing the Summit. I'm just plain worn out. I feel like I've given everything I've got for the past three days...I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow and then I'm away on a retreat for two days. Pray for energy friends! If anyone wants to sit down and talk about any of the ideas that I've posted from the Summit, I'd love to get together (at least for those of you in central IL). Hope my posts have been beneficial, although my sister told me last night that she got onto this blog yesterday and was so overwhelmed that she couldn't even begin to read it!

1 comment:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

I've loved reading your posts! Thanks for putting in all the hard work!