Saturday, January 22, 2005

Open House

Unbelievable what changes in a year! A year ago I was pretty new to my job...learning the ropes, getting to know the people, etc. I was commuting 25 miles -- sometimes twice a day. And now -- I just have to say that I'm in a great place! Love my job -- my family -- my home -- my life! I know that you don't get to live life in this place -- where everything is good -- but it's nice to be riding this wave right now! In that spirit I want to invite you to our open house next weekend. For those of you in the area -- many of you have helped us so much -- we'd love for you to come and celebrate with us! It's a 6:30 on Saturday night...stop by whenever you'd like for as long as you like. (for those of you out of town, this might be the perfect time to make that visit to Peoria, IL that you've always wanted to take!) (except for the below zero temp and horizontal snow that we've been experiencing!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! We can't make this party but we will be in your neck of the woods the end of July!

The Cheetohs!