Monday, December 18, 2006

That's what I'm thinking!!

I read this on my friend Dave's blog... ...and it's exactly what I think/feel/struggle with often... Oftentimes, when I blog the least, it's because I'm in a period of thinking/wrestling with stuff that I can't talk about here... Hence, the last couple of months... -- a major change for Nexus, that I couldn't really blog about, but was consuming my thoughts -- a job change for me at Northwoods, that I really couldn't talk about, even though it's a pretty big deal -- LifeBridge. I'm much more likely to spill my guts for a cup of coffee (for you Seinfeldians, like me, Caramel Macchiato is the key to my vault, not peach schnapps) than I am for a blog post.

1 comment:

FreeBazyn said...

And this is why I am jealous of all the people who a)live close enough to you to get to have good conversations over coffee with you and b) live close enough to a Starbucks to get a caramel macchiato. :)

Actually, and probably pathetically, I'm taking a bus for four hours on Friday to make a Starbucks run to the closest one...in Vienna. :) Wanna come?