Friday, February 17, 2006
Dean Family Update
If you're our friend, please pray for us: Here's an update of all that's going on. Wednesday, Jen stayed home from New Community because Caleb was still running a 102 degree fever (for the 3rd day), with coughing and Gavin had just gotten a fever and started couging. Wednesday night -- Caleb woke up with an ear ache...he whimpered and cried throughout the night...dad got about 3 hours of sleep. Jen, on the other hand, was having more intense contractions. Thursday morning -- My mom took Jen went to the Dr. -- Dr. says she's ready to go, but would like her to wait, if at all possible until Wed...that way Jennifer will be in the 38th week. MEANWHILE -- I took the boys to the Dr. (we were there two and half hours). They both have bronchiolis, Caleb has an ear infections, and Gavin got his throat swabbed for strep (he doesn't have it). Then we went to CVS for 45 minutes waiting for the prescription to get filled (Caleb spilled a whole bag of skittles), and then went to Apria to get a nebulizer. Thursday night -- Gavin woke up several times crying in coughing fits. Friday morning -- Caleb seems much better, Gavin seems worse, Jen is still having contractions, and I've got a head cold! All this to say, the Deans are a complete disaster!
Posted by charlesdean2 at 11:40 AM