- At first, I was unsure who would read -- and I still don't know fully, but since April, there have been over 10,000 hits -- which is fun!
- My goal initially was to mix things up -- personal stuff, ministry stuff, philosophy, theology, movie reviews, etc. I think that I've done a decent job and I'm dedicating year #2 to the same menagerie of topics.
- Blogging is ruining all my conversations, becuase I start to tell people stories, and they often say, "I already read it on your blog," so then we just stare at each other awkwardly.
- I'm excited about how many of my friends are blogging.
- I'm disappointed about how many of my colleagues are blogging (or reading my blog for that matter!)
- A redesign needs to come soon. I'm tired of how it looks. I may have some time next week or the week after Christmas.
Please post a comment to say "hi." Especially if you've never posted before, it would be nice to know who is reading.