Thursday, December 15, 2005

Don't Do It...

Whenever I'm at a restaurant, and the waiter or waitress brings out a plate and they say, "watch out, it's hot," I touch it. I'm not sure why. It's not because I don't believe them -- I really do. I think it might have something to do with wanting to see just HOW hot, "hot" is to them. The same is true of movies. Sometimes, no matter how many times I've been told that a movie is a dud, I still feel the desire to watch the movie anyway. And so I waste almost 2 hours of my life watching something that I knew in advance would not be good. It's not pretty, I should trust my friends a whole lot more. ps: last night I watched Bewitched. It was not a good movie. Duh.

1 comment:

erichapman said...

yeah, but i was there last time you touched a plate when the waitress said it was hot...and she brought it out in her bare hands!

if it's so hot, why did she carry it from the kitchen to the table w/o heat protection???