Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm Back

Had a great time in Arizona last week...here are some hi/lo lights: 1. Travel arrangements were rough! Sometimes the cheaper tickets just aren't worth it! 2. Leadership Team retreats usually oscillate between being more "strategic planning focused" and "team-building/refershing one's soul focused." This trip was the latter, which is just what we needed! We did a little strategic stuff, but mostly played together and worked together. 3. Aravaipa Canyon is unbelievable. On Wednesday we hiked up the canyon. Check out the picture, and click here, if you'd like to learn more. 4. I love the people that I work with everyday. We had a great time...laughed a lot, worked together. You understand people a whole lot better when you spend a day doing physical labor together. 5. As much as I love the people I work with...after four days, I was ready to get home to my family and not see anyone from work for a couple days. 6. When you're 70 miles north of the border, mexican food is sooo much better than any local establishment.

No comments: