Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I Love Honda!

First off, someone sent me a link the other day to this Honda ad. I saw it for the first time about a year ago, but it doesn't cease to amaze. They claim that there was no trick photography or special effects used and that almost 600 takes were required to get it just right. I know for some of you engineer types, this will be seen as a challenge and you'll begin building something similar in your garages tonight! Secondly, I've been meaning to blog about this for a while, but Rod Dixon, the general manager at Bob Lindsey Honda in Peoria goes to Northwoods (he's the guy on the radio ads). Anyway, I was talking to him at church one day about how if I had the money right now, I would get rid of my stupid '98 Ford Contour and get a Honda Accord Hybrid. So, he told me to let him know the next time I would be bringing in my Odyssey for regular maintenance and he would let me try out a hybrid. So I test drove a Civic Hybrid. Cool! I wouldn't want a Civic -- too small for a "not-so-small guy," but I really would love to have a hybrid!

No comments: